Friday, November 20, 2009

2012

20/11/2009
Friday

Finally..Finally..Finally...

i watch 2012 already...with *him*....^^

so happy on 2day..

early in morning...he come n fetch me..

then eat dim sam with his grandpa n grandma...^^

so scare at that time..

is my 1st time ..==

but so nice of them...^^

after eating..we went to mid valley..

we too early already..cinema haven open yet..

so we walk around there..

n chi-chat 2gether...

he still remember our memory..

as well we did not meet again after form 3..

he damn funny...

always make me laugh...

i like it..^^

after that..purchases ticket's time...

so many people Q at there...

we too..

so boring when Q at there...

then suddenly he say wanna show magic 4 me..^^

wow...so fearfulness..

i appreciate him as well..^^

and he very take care of me...^^

protect me too..safety feeling on whole day...^^

but always bully me n bicker with me...

by the way...turn bek to the movie..

so nice..so touch...so funny too..

everybody must watch it..

I'm like that litter girl..so cute^^


=The End=

happy...^^



No comments:

Post a Comment