Friday, December 4, 2009

=Melaka trip=


Melaka trip with my family...
so long time did't went there already..since i was child...
so daddy decide fetch us go n take a look at there...
take an hour for the journey..

on the way...i try to study my Malaysian Studies...
because 3/12/2009(thursday) is my final exam..
omg..i still enjoy my trip on that time...haha..^^
on the way...

so many topic i wan to read it...==
but i can't concentrate on it...
finally just to give up....==
and enjoy my trip 1st..haha...
This my journey on that day..

Christ Church Melaka->Maritime Museum->Porta De Santiago->
Menara Taming Sara Melaka ->Eyes on Malaysia (melaka)












My ticket
Price of ticket->-
local with mycard...RM10(adult)
local with student card...RM8

we take it on the nite..


My Brother and Me

Night look...


Price of ticket..

local with mycard...RM10(adult)

local with student card....Rm8..

when i see the price..
wow...i think that so evpensive...but it more cheaper....^^
=My ticket=

.....Nice.....




after the ferris wheel..

we go n c this..

it is fish...so special..have hand n leg...^^

And Snake...^^me n my mom go n touch it...feel like cool cool wan..haha...

=THE END =

Christmas is coming soon...

my final haven finish yet..after 11/12/2009 is my holiday..yahoo...is times to shopping...hang out..n play...


No comments:

Post a Comment