Wednesday, January 6, 2010

♥Wedding day♥

25/12/2009
Friday
How u all spend Ur X'mas day??
As me.. was attend my cousin weDDing Ceremony..
my look in the morning..
early in the morning...take a bath..make up..dressing..
take my breakfast too...after that went to bride's house...
me..coco..yien..duffy( my cousin bf)...together went to there...
on the way..we also take some picture..

my brother n me...

coco & me...

me n yien...

Arrive there..


my cousin wedding just like traditional...
all the boy was accompany him...
well...the other just sitting outside...
chit-chat...chit-chat there...
and me also with my mom's gang waiting in outside..

arrive my cousin's house...
Finally..
Finish all ceremony..
Time for photo-shooting was begin..
Zong(my brother)...n my cousin...
Our big family photo.......
can u all Noe where r me at??hehe...^^

=AT THE NITE PART=


my look..:-)


before started the dinner...
take some photo with my cousin..family..
as a great memory..

MY BROTHER N ME..
xian n me...

zong n me...again...
my mom n me...

coco n me...sister 4ever..

fei...yien...me
yien n me...sister forever...^^
xian ...yien....yanyan...
is time to started the dinner..
have singer sing n song on the stage..
and somebody sing too...
n my mom's gang so noisy...
so high with her gang..
and her voice..i tak boleh tahan...
haha..
n the coco poh...
suddenly shout by herself...
so many times already...
sot sendiri beside me..
damn crazy..haha...
dear coco...pls behavior urself...
haha..

my dad chatting with his fren...
my mom...me...coco...my aunt(coco's mom)

my dad...mom...me..


around 10pm++ just finish the dinner...
we have 2ND round for us...
we plan to super cafe...chit-chat there...
before that...i have take photo with my cousin again..
changing my dress already....

crazy group..

lerler n me..
duffy(my cousin's bf)

lerler(my younger brother)..
qian n me..
shy...shy...





doctor Ku n me...^^

2ND ROUND
=AT SUPER CAFE=

All of us...
=THE END=
my X'mas day was just pass like that..
and i discover that all of my cousin have their lover..
and me...==
when turn to me have my lover??
i'm waiting..
hehe..^^




No comments:

Post a Comment