Saturday, February 27, 2010

♥♥Movie Day with my buddies♥♥

26/02/2010
Friday


Yeah..watching movie with my buddies on yesterday...long time not meet them already..
so decide to watch movie with them..^^..
each of us just spend RM2 for purchases movie ticket..
u noe why??..hehe..
because my buddies have free movie ticket for 4 person..
which is won on One FM...^^
after purchases ticket..
is our lunch time..
i'm really wan to eat shusi for long time ady..
thanks for my buddies to Indulgence me as well..^^
i'm enjoy to eat my shusi..
like inari so muchhhhhhhhhh...
after lunch..is time to watch movie..
the movie is quick funny..^^.


inari sushi

My Buddies..^^

Enjoy-ing..^^
Our ticket..^^
My Plate..

after movie..shopping awhile..then go bek to home ady..thanks for xian ling to fetch me...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment