Wednesday, March 24, 2010

♥♥My 19th Birthday ♥♥

Date: 22 Mac 2010
Time : 12.30pm-2pm
Location : Tai Zi (near my college UCSI)
With : My buddies
Comment : Surprise when my buddies sing birthday's song to me when i was busy talking..
Hope: Every year can celebrate with all of u again...^^...
Reflections : Firstly I wan to thanks all of u to celebrate with me..XD..
&
Secondly i wan to thanks all of u wish me by phone & SMS & FB comment
&
Lastly thanks to my buddies and fren's present..XD..love it so much...
Feeling : Surprise + Happy
My Minne mouse's cake..

When i was wish..^^

♥ Thanks Cwei Babe♥
♥Thanks Siao Yee Babe♥
♥Thanks Lai Lai Babe♥
♥Thanks Aigee Babe♥
♥Thanks Teng Babe♥
♥Thanks Jia Wern Babe♥
♥Thanks Fook Soon♥
♥Thanks Tan Tan♥
♥Thanks Leong♥
♥My Buddies♥
♥All of us♥

2nd Round
Time : After QM class
Location : Neway Cheras
Comment : In fact i donnoe my buddies wanna went to sing k after class.. they haven told me where they wan to go..i just follow them..finally i know already...happy on that time...thanks to siao yee say that..^^
With : Cwei Babe..Siao Yee Babe..& Aigee Babe
Feeling : Happy + Enjoy

During at Aigee Babe's Car



♥Cwei Babe with Me♥


♥3 of Us♥
♥all of Us♥

♥Siao Yee Babe with Me ♥
♥Aigee Babe with Me ♥

♥My Present♥






My lovely dog ^^
Me and Golabi


No comments:

Post a Comment