Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Recently

Finally...I'm decide to rebonding my hair..haha...^^

While...degree year was started now..and my university life is begin..

Now only know that it is important for me on this 3 years..

can't be lazy and childish anymore...Must be hardworking and study smart than previous year..

Besides that...this year i started to join a few of club...because of ECA course...It quick trouble to collect mark with minimum 40mark only pass...haizz

Of course....my time schedule for my class is abit annoy..

This is my time schedule…

Monday no class

Tuesday 11-12.30pm Uni life

2.00-3.30pm Micoeconomic

5.00 – 6.30pm Fundamental of Marketing

Wednesday 2-5pm business law

5-6.30pm microeconomic

Thursday 11-12.30pm uni life

2-3.30pm fundamental marketing

6pm~ Volley ball club

Friday 3.30-6.30pm Introductory Accounting

Anyway...hope everything will be fine by the end...cheer up...=)..yanyan..

No comments:

Post a Comment