Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Feeling (IV)

08/06/2010
Tuesday
2moro (09/06/2010) is midterm exam for business law..
But at night..i cant concentrate on my revision..
because my mood is so down and suffer..
the reason is my brain was non-stop to thinking preview memory..
Cant do my revision on that night...wat can i do???...
Sure sms to cwei...yu...and soon...
calling them to help me..
because i'm getting cry on the moment..
i was sharing my problem to them..
but at the end..i cant control myself and starting T.T...
Actually i was escapism and face the problem..act like nothing..dont care and happy..
it is so suffer for few day...
Why i'm suddenly thinking about him..??
because of somebody...when i saw his eyes..
my brain was come out about him..
even it is pass already..almost half and more year...
so if can.. i wish to *duk (Chinese word) him..haha..
Anyway..cry was the best choice to express my suffer..
Thanks to cwei...say me so kacau to her and calling me don't think too much...
Thanks to yu.. to console me...
Thanks to soon...to advise me..
Lastly thanks to Water..help me to stop my weep..
Even i know all of u busy doing revision and rush Ur homework..
still reply my message.. so embarrassed..
And I promise to myself..that night was my last weep to him...
because he is not worth for me...

I wanna be more stronger than now..
I can do it...=)...yan yan



No comments:

Post a Comment