Thursday, June 25, 2009

=MiD ValLy n SSBC=

25/6/09

Thursday


2day after class..we go to midvally^^

about 11am++..we arrive there..

then v go to shusi king have our lunch...

also take many pic^^

lazy to write..


sally % mE




Eating my Shusi

me & nicole


Xiao Yee & Me

Me & Sally






Cute giRl^^



FrenshiP 4EveR


5 of Us








Yeah^^














our new fren 国伟*tat boy*


take pic..take pic..take pic...

so many^^...

very happy ...

after shopping..v so tried already..then go back home ==



.....................................................................................................................................................................

2moro my secondary school have basketball competition...

3ON3 SSBC

last year i got join it^^

get champion in girl term..haPPy at tat time

my 2 guys boy will join it..

2moro after finish my class i will go back my old school with fren

to watch n support my bro team^^

^^GAMBATEH^^

^^I always support my bro team^^



No comments:

Post a Comment