Wednesday, July 29, 2009

hApPy DaY

28/7/09
Wednesday

2day..econ. class early finish about 11am ...
then our next class at 4pm for eng.
so i sms to see wei come early to mcd take our lunch^^
and mcd so many ppl..because lunch time..cheaper...^^
at there talk so much n laugh....crazy at there...

after that v have much time..
then plan to leisure more...
reach there plan watch movie..but time problem..
so v just shopping there...
also not forget to take pic with them^^as memory...


me n set yee



me n see wei


3 of us



walk..walk..walk..shop..shop..shop...
tried..but time early..then yuin teng belanja us eat ice-cream^^
thanks ya ^^

we eating our ice-cream

all of us
after that ..go back to school...tried...
at class ..ntg to do..
4 of us



then siao yee ntg to do..take my pencil box n do something..
look-->all pen all become separate..==
she become crazy...more pen will be like that..
after do her crazy thing then go away from class==



then this is see wei do her job..separate my phote..==
them sot already..then me become crazy..
because the pen i donnoe hw to combine it..==
then see wei help me...^^

see wei's job
at class me talk so much..
see wei sms 4 me ask me talk enough already bo?!
haha...she just sit beside me..^^
about 4 msg ask me same thing..
then i stop talking there**
after eng. class ..me..set yee..n see wei go p.m
about 6.40pm++ back home...tired..
n buy many thing...^^
set yee n me at car^^





1 comment:

  1. Lalalala...
    hahahaha..really so funny with you all...^.^~~
    I dun think you stop after i sms u~~
    keep talk with wen jian ...haha

    ReplyDelete